Prosites and a custom Multisite Network license question?

Without going into all the details on the project I have a license question.
I am using the Prosites plugin to build a business model something like Edublogs. The network will have paying customers and even offer free plans with less options. This is were things get tricky, as I have developed my own code that helps transform the network as it works in conjunction with an API that handles all the logins and a lot of the content creation within the site. Even the admin dashboard and admin menus pages will be different based on the users role within the site and network. My question is with all the modifications I have made to the multisite network does this impact any licencing issue? I have not modified the Prosites in anyway...just the complete WP multisite network. Thanks.

• PC

Hello there David,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

This is a very valid question and a very few ask this. You are not breaking any license laws by doing custom coding.

You are free to modify WordPress or our Plugin's code according to your needs. The only thing required is that you should leave the code credits intact and you should not sell the modified plugin as a standalone product.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.