Prosites checkout

Hi, after having installed ProSites I get this error message when setting it up: There was a problem finding the Checkout Page. It will be created when you save the settings on this page. I have not done any thing special, just plain and standard install. I don't have a "Checkout Page" [Edit Checkout Page] option.

And the page is not added when I save. I have tried adding in manually, but nothing happens...

• Sajid

Hi Magnus Kristensen,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access right away. I can see that the edit checkout page link is on your Pro Sites -> Settings -> General -> Checkout Page on your re-renter website (see screenshot). Also, I am being redirected to checkout page while accessing the wp-signup.php and see the pricing tables as it should.

It appears to be a temporary glitch, if its still not working then please post a reply here and keep the support staff access open.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Magnus Kristensen

Hi, thanks for quick reply. I think maybe I have a more complicated problem. I can see the "Checkout page" link on the settings page now, but it was not there. I do have a problem with access rights that I am not able to solve, and it could be related to that. I need to edit the admin menu on subsites and have tried several plugins, but as soon as I activate either one of them I loose access rights to all sites apart from admin/network. The plugins I try to use should all be OK to use with multisite. Have you experienced such problems with access rights before?

• Sajid

Hi Magnus Kristensen,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Weird issue, no we have not reported or I have not experienced such issue personally.

I activate either one of them I loose access rights to all sites apart from admin/network

Is there a specific plugin that is causing this issue or all ? If all of those plugins cause this issue then where exactly you get those plugins ?

Please contact the plugin developer and ask whether they have reported/experienced this issue before.

Also, if those are paid but pirated plugins you downloaded from a third party site then possibility is those plugins were modified to hack the sites.

On a side-note, its recommend to harden your website from brutal attacks. You can use our Defender plugin for your WordPress website security.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.