prosites checkout page looks horibble

Hi my prosites page look horrible I would like to get it looking like this or close

Kasia Swiderska

Hello antony,

At the moment it is not possible to use own custom pricing tables or edit that page. Only changes are possible with custom CSS and through Pricing Tables Styling

You can change colors if the tables and template for them. The exact look you showed is not possible as credit card for checkout does not contain the same fields and requires different HTML output (and that cannot be changed without altering plugin code).

Good news is that there will be solution for custom pricing tables in future version of the Pro Sites as developers are working on solution for this issue.

We can help with CSS right now, but it would be restricted to what can be change with that HTML output.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Rupok

Hi antony,

ok what I want to change is the look of the credit card form

Thanks for asking. As Kasia said above, "The exact look you showed is not possible as credit card for checkout does not contain the same fields and requires different HTML output (and that cannot be changed without altering plugin code)", if you want to change the look of the credit card form, then the only option now is to modify plugin core files which is not a good option at all because all your changes will be gone with plugin update.

But if you still want to make that change, then you need to login to your server with any FTP application like Filezilla and go to "/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/" directory and open the "gateway-stripe.php" file. On that file, you should get the credit card form generating code starting from line 1841. There you should make your desired changes to match the form design with your target design.

However, it's a complex task and will require quite a long time to modify that code to match your target design. If it could be done in 5 - 10 minutes, I'd be glad to do this for you. But as it will take more, I'm afraid it falls in custom development category and therefore beyond our support scope. You can check our support policy here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/

You can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before you make any payments with them.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok