ProSites checkout page not generating properly

On http://theheritagesource.com when you click the red sign up now button in the middle of the page to the right you go to our sales area. Then scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a blue button that says: click here to launch your site now.

When you click that button of you have a site it gives you your upgrade options as it should. If you have an account it asks you to log in as it should.

BUT- if you don't have a site or a membership ist's still asking you to login. I used virtual box and a proxy and still get that. See the screen shot attached.

I regenerated the checkout page. Still get it.

We need new members to go right to the page where they open their account and buy their site option they choose.

I have opened your support access for the site. The site is under Joshua Cohen's acount if you look it up.

How do I resolve this.

Thank you, Patrick

• Patrick

Hi there @Enfusia

I hope you had a great weekend!

Ah, there appears to be just a bit of confusion as to how Pro Sites actually works. What you have described, and what I see on your site, is exactly as expected. Pro Sites can only upgrade a user's site when it knows there is a site to upgrade. For that to be possible, the user must be logged in.

Also, the Pro Sites checkout page is not to be used as a registration page in your network. The checkout form will only display to users who actually have a site to upgrade. So they must be logged in to see that form. That's why you see the login form there when you're not yet logged in.

So users must first register an account on your site. However, you can set it up so that they create their site at the same time by setting Allow new registrations to Both sites and user accounts can be registered in your network admin under Network Settings.

Then, in Pro Sites, activate the Pay-to-Blog module. That way, when users register and create their site, they'll be redirected to your Pro Sites checkout page the first time they try to access the admin of their new site.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.