ProSites created site not using any theme

I just created a new site using the ProSites process and the site is displaying in plain text format with all text left aligned. In addition to this the site admin is not accesible.

The new site can be seen at http://jmawebhosting.com/test/.

I only have the prosites and dashboard plugins activated on the network after deactivating all other plugins while trying to figure out why the new site creation process was not working.

Please help!!!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jaime,

It looks like there is problem with your Multisite and not the Pro Sites. Newly created sites are also not working when they are manually created in All sites -> add new.
    Theme is used - problem is that paths to CSS and JS files are incorrect. My suspicion is that entry in htaccess is wrong. Please check if your htaccess has exact same code as there is in Network Setup /wp-admin/network/setup.php

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Jaime
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I re-edited both files as specified in the network/setup.php as suggested and the sites are now displaying correctly. Thanks a bunch for such a quick response.

On another issue, Can you tell me how to edit the footer section so I can remove the Powered by?

Thanks,

Jaime Cruz

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jaime,

On another issue, Can you tell me how to edit the footer section so I can remove the Powered by?

It looks like you switched to Spirit theme where you can edit whole site by opening upfront editor and use drag and drop elements.

In case of standard WordPress themes you either need to edit file footer.php or hide element with CSS.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.