Prosites does not display membership expiry date

Has there been a change in Prosites - it used to post a message in the user admin as to when there prosite membership would expire - DOES IT not do this anymore?

Adam Czajczyk

Hello robervideo,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There was no update recently since April 13th and I'm not aware of any features being removed from the plugin with that most recent update. Unless this is about a message about Free Trial - as this is not

The expiration date, however, is still available for sites' admins. After site admin logs into the dashboard of his/her site - and the site has Pro Sites level - the "Your Account" blue button is displayed in the admin bar. Clicking on it takes user to the page where Pro Sites level can be changed and also where the information about expiration date ("Renewal due on:" date) is displayed.

I understand though that you're referring to some message that was directly showing an expiration date in the toolbar, is that correct? If you tell me more about where and how that should be presented, I believe I'll be able to find a solution for you.

Kind regards,
    Adam