ProSites - How can user add only 1 new site instead of bulk

I have "bulk upgrades" installed that allows a user to add 10 sites to their account. I would like to know why there isn't an account option for "Add New Site" for the user. They only have the option to add 10 new sites instead of just 1.

2 questions:
1) How can a user simply choose to add and pay for only 1 site at a time to their account
2) Is there a way to adjust the number of "bulk upgrades" to 5 instead of 10?

Rupok

Hi Josh,

I have "bulk upgrades" installed that allows a user to add 10 sites to their account. I would like to know why there isn't an account option for "Add New Site" for the user. They only have the option to add 10 new sites instead of just 1

Are you not getting the option for upgrading a single site when Bulk Upgrades module is activated? I went to see the current pricing table options in your site but your Pro Site pricing table page shows blank. How can I see your current Pro Site checkout flow of your site? Can you please provide step by step guide so we can regenerate the exact scenario on our test site and try to resolve your issue?

How can a user simply choose to add and pay for only 1 site at a time to their account

In basic Pro Sites settings (with no modules activated), users should be able to simply choose to add and pay for 1 site at a time to their account. Is this not available on your site? Or this option is gone when you activate "Bulk Upgrades" module? I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. We will investigate this issue on your site and will try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Is there a way to adjust the number of "bulk upgrades" to 5 instead of 10?

I searched in Pro Sites settings but I could not find any option to do this. To make sure I'm not missing any option, I'm pinging our developer regarding this. I'll update you as soon as I get something from him.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback. I appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Rupok

Hi Josh,

So sorry for the delay on this one and I do apologize for this. Haven't got anything from our developer yet, maybe it got down in the queue.

However, I'm pinging him right now personally and will request him to prioritize this and provide his valuable feedback on this ASAP. We will update you as soon as we get anything from him.

I really appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok