Prosites Main Site not all themes visible

I have 8 themes, 4 are network enabled the other 4, I have set up in Premium Themes module, Premium Vendor Level (top Access).
On the Paid Premium Vendor add on Site I can see all themes.
In the Free Site I can only see the network activated themes and the 4 themes I have to upgrade to use.
So Far So Good
Here's the Problem: My Main site I can only see the Free Themes I can't see the Paid Premium Vendor themes. why is it that the Super admins Site doesn't have the highest level?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello HamRadioDude,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The main site is not a Pro Sites site. By default it's excluded from Pro Sites management as this could lead to some unexpected issues, including "locking out" some features etc.

All the themes that that should be made available to Multisite sites (non Pro Sites sites) should be "Network Activated". These themes could be then used on sub-sites, including main site.

Pro Sites however needs those themes that are meant be managed with it to be not network activated because otherwise those themes would be available to all sub-sites and there'd be no way to prevent access to them. This unfortunately means a kind of "compromise".

That said, there should be a way around this. I tested it on my own sandbox and it seems to be working fine. In case you'd like to use a theme that's available only for Pro Sites levels on your main site you cold do the following:

- network enable that theme
    - go to your main site and set that theme to active
    - network disable it back again
    - go to your Pro Sites Premium Theme page and make sure that this theme is assigned to selected Pro Sites level.

This way the theme should become active on your main site and then be available only to Pro Site sites of certain level while still being set as theme for main site.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.