Prosites not processing CC and not creating sites

Hi,

I have a problem with user registration via prosites, my customers are unable to sign up for websites. When they enter their credit card info, then they click sign up it just reloads the page with no errors. The user account is created but not the website. I've enabled debugging on my system, the following entry was created when attempting to register a site:

:~$ tail -200 /var/www/html/colorblogs/wp-content/debug.log | grep Pro
[02-Jun-2017 13:26:10 UTC] WordPress database error Incorrect index name '' for query ALTER TABLE cb_pro_sites ADD KEY (blog_ID,level,expire) made by require('wp-admin/plugins.php'), activate_plugin, do_action('activate_pro-sites/pro-sites.php'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ProSites->install, dbDelta
[02-Jun-2017 13:26:10 UTC] WordPress database error Incorrect index name '' for query ALTER TABLE cb_pro_sites_transactions ADD KEY (id,transaction_id) made by require('wp-admin/plugins.php'), activate_plugin, do_action('activate_pro-sites/pro-sites.php'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ProSites->install, dbDelta

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Rigo