Prosites Plugin Checkout page error

My checkout page is not working correctly. When I try to access I got this message:

"Sorry, but you do not have permission to upgrade this site. Only the site administrator can upgrade their site. « Choose a different site"

When I click "choose a different site" is says "This page doesn't seem to exist"

I have given support access from dashboard. In addition to my checkout page, please review my other pages and make sure I have everything I need to get this up and running.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Michele

Hope you had a wonderful day!

I've found the following message in the support section on your site

It looks like the checkout page with pricing tables has resolved itself. however, there are other pages with short code that show nothing but the short code even when I am logged out. Please review and make sure I have set up correctly.

I'm I right that the issue you've described before is solved now? I also see that you've disabled Pro Sites plugin.

We'd need to have a bit more information to be able to investigate this issue. Could you please specify pages where we can see your issue with shortcodes or describe step by step how we can replicate it? Also, let us know which plugin(s) do you use for this shortcodes?

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.