Prosites + Popup Pro Integration

Hi,
I read a forum that talks about integrating the popup pro plugin with prosites.

This is the article

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/plugin-release-popup-pro/
What I want to do is setup the two plugins in a way my users can signup for their prosite membership through the popup pro plugin. How is this done?

thanks!

• Nastia

Hello Gregwpmudev

Welcome to WPMU DEV Community!

In this article I didn't find any mention regarding PopUP pro and Pro Site integration.

The Pro Sites plugin is not integrated with the PopUp Pro, so this is not possible out of the box, although they work well together.

One solution, and the easiest one here, is to create Call To Action buttons with suggestion to sign up to Pro Sites.

The other solution is to place registration form inside a popup. However, the Pro Site don't have registration or signup shortcodes that can be placed inside the PopUp, in fact it doesn't have any shortcodes at all. So you will have to use another plugin for user registration that will redirect a users after the registration to the Pro Sites page to sign up for a site.

One of this plugins is the Gravity Forms. With this plugin you can create a registration form and plave the shortcode inside PopUp item.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you require any other assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.