ProSites : Premiums themes and Premiums plugins not showing up

Hi,

We installed a bunch of themes on our multi-site, before installing the ProSites plugin and need some advise that I could not find in the documentation and training videos.

1. How do we transform some of our original themes into Premiums themes?

Loged in as the network superadmin, I did enable the premium themes module and saw it appear on the admin menu, but when I select the Premium themes submenu, just above the settings submenu, no themes are listed.

When loged in as the subsite admin, I see the ProSite menu on the left admin menu, second to top, but when I click ProSite / Premium Themes, none are shown… instead I see this message :
------------
Available Premium Themes

There are no premium themes available at the moment so there is nothing to show you here.
------------

Can you give me a quick set of steps to get some current themes into this category of premium themes?

BTW, the ProSite / Bulk update, and ProSite / Support menu seem to work correctly.

2. Also, when I click on the Premium Plugins submenu (loged in as the subsite admin), I get a weird message. “Alors, on triche ?” , which is french for “Are you trying to cheat ? “.

I did login to the network as a superadmin and configured all the ProSite premium module settings.

Arun Basil Lal

Hello alchymed,

Welcome to the Forum!

I think you have all the themes and plugins network activated already. Yes?

If yes, go and deactivate all of them and they should gladly show up in the premium themes and plugins respectively.

When you network activate a plugin or a theme it means its already there and user doesn't need to activate them anymore. Its no longer a premium plugin / theme, but something part of the default install. makes sense?

Let me know!

aecnu

Greetings alchymed,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe