ProSites > Pricing Table and a few other questions...

HI

Pro Sites Pricing Table > Styling, Where can I control the plan listings on page pro-site/?bid=1 so it can fit side by site but not all over the place? Are there any resources or examples for the css styles?

Pro Site > Can I rename this page permalink without loosing it's feature?

Levels, I will aim at three different services inside the same market. I will be using the same plugins but offer different access and prices and I want to group levels by those services, preferable list it on its own page and, if it is possible, to link to each Pricing Table page from both outside (front) and inside the grouped levels, how can I do that?

Also,
As ProSites settings runs from the network admin I wonder if I can run ProSites from a sub-domain and it can create a new sites on the network while the main site on the network has totally different purpose?

If not, can ProSites run on the main site without interfering with the main program on the site?

Regards
Dennis

• Rupok

Hi Dennis

Pro Sites Pricing Table > Styling, Where can I control the plan listings on page pro-site/?bid=1 so it can fit side by site but not all over the place?

I'm sorry there is no specific styling documentation, but we can help you in fixing this. In default WordPress themes, listings are shown side-by-side. So if it's all over the place on your site, then maybe some CSS of your active theme is overriding styling. Can you please provide the link where we can see this live?

Pro Site > Can I rename this page permalink without loosing it's feature?

Can you try the solution provided here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-site-checkout-page-slug#post-190524 ? This is a very old reply, but it should work.

if it is possible, to link to each Pricing Table page from both outside (front) and inside the grouped levels, how can I do that?

Can you please describe a little more? I can help you as soon as I'm clear about your requirements.

I wonder if I can run ProSites from a sub-domain and it can create a new sites on the network while the main site on the network has totally different purpose? If not, can ProSites run on the main site without interfering with the main program on the site?

I'm afraid, the answer is No. But Pro Sites can run on the main site without interfering with the main program on the site.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Update Note: Missing Point

• Dennis

Hi Rupok,

Thanks for the link, I'll look into it, if I follow this advice and delete the page, will I loose all settings I already made for levels?

Can you please provide the link where we can see this live?

Sorry, but the site is still on local host but I am using Virtue Premium theme and it has no issues so far with any of my installs I use it on.

The problem is not the theme, there are 4 levels and #4 is listed below the others, they do not adjust to page width.

if it is possible, to link to each Pricing Table page from both outside (front) and inside the grouped levels, how can I do that?

I want to offer three different services to the same market from the same platform.
    A: has access to plugins X,D,F
    B has access to plugins X,D,E
    C has access to plugins X,D,N

All levels have access to plugins X and D but not the other plugins. I would like to group the services and its levels and keep them separated.

Then we get back to my css issue, if they are all lined up next to each other, I cannot see the point in promoting ProSites plugin capabilities to use unlimited levels if they cannot be controlled in any way! (perhaps another feature request?)

Regards
    Dennis

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Dennis,

Thanks for the link, I'll look into it, if I follow this advice and delete the page, will I loose all settings I already made for levels?

No. Settings are kept in database, when you create new page they will be there.

The problem is not the theme, there are 4 levels and #4 is listed below the others, they do not adjust to page width.

That usually means that some theme styles are overriding Pro Sites tables styles. Because this premium theme (This one you are using http://www.kadencethemes.com/product/virtue-premium-theme/ ?) I'm not able test it to check how tables can be fixed. Are you comfortable with sharing theme with us? You can send link to zipped theme using via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - link to zipped folder

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

All levels have access to plugins X and D but not the other plugins. I would like to group the services and its levels and keep them separated.

Then we get back to my css issue, if they are all lined up next to each other, I cannot see the point in promoting ProSites plugin capabilities to use unlimited levels if they cannot be controlled in any way! (perhaps another feature request?)

At this moment there is no way to split levels to separate pages - they are all kept in the one pricing table and also there is no way to link to each level separately.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Dennis

Hi Kasia,

Thank you for looking into this issue.

It looks the same on my end and if you add one more level it will create a new row below the first one.

I think it's best to consult the theme maker about this issue, as they offer outstanding support, I think there will be a solution in a day or two!

How should I describe this issue so they will understand it to be able to solve it?

Regards
    Dennis

• Rupok

Hi Dennis

Hope you had a wonderful day.

How should I describe this issue so they will understand it to be able to solve it?

You can simply give them the link to your Pro Sites table page and tell them that pricing table is breaking. If they want reference for how it should look, you simply suggest them to activate any default WordPress theme and the table will show perfectly.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.