ProSites - set defaults for free level

Hi There,
I am trying to do "staggered" quotas for my packages, wherby free users get 1 page, level 1 users get 2 pages and all other users (level 2 and 3 in my case) get unlimited.

I have set up my 2 page limited to be lifted on level 2 (So level 1 has the quota), But I want to add an additionaly limit for free sites.

Is there a way I can achieve this - perhaps a quick MU plugin with an if statement, checking the users level and then setting a rule for the quotas - are there hooks in ProSites that could achieve this?

Ideally it would be great to add in a pricing table to show this also, but that's not 100% necessary right now

• Panos

Hello Samuel ,

Apologies for the delay here!

I have attached here a plugin which allows the free level sites to publish only one post/page. You can download it from here and install it as any regular plugin. Of course it requires Pro Sites to be installed :slight_smile:

Ideally it would be great to add in a pricing table to show this also, but that's not 100% necessary right now

Regarding this requirement could you please provide some more information on what it is you need to achieve here?

Thanks!
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.