Prosites Sign up on different locations

Can new sites be registered on different locations other than the main site? and in combination with the "multi domains" plugin have a specific domain selection be set based on that location ?

For instance .. if my main site is mainsite.com, but I have a subsite using a mapped domain subsite.com, I want users to be able to register on that subsite using that specific domain (newsite.subsite.com) . I know that with "multi domains" plugin I can give users the option to select from multiple domains, but in this case and I that domain to be forced based on the location new sites are registered.

So, in conclusion I need these two functionalities:

1- Be able to setup multiple locations for registrations.
2- Force the domain to be used based on that location

Please point me in the right direction. Thank you very much

• Rupok

Hi Carlos, hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid, this won't be possible with Pro Sites because your mapped domains don't have any real instance. They use files from the main site and URL masked for subsites. And Pro Sites only work on main domain, subsites can't control Pro Sites. I hope you understand.

If you want, I can move your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.