Prosites Stripe gateway

When Im adding the Stripe Gateway to my prosites plugin, I always get this error when trying to pay for a level up plan.

Invalid API Key provided: *******Removed by PC************

I have made sure that my SSL Is installed on my server, https://wpicu.com/wp-signup.php

I have made sure that the LIVE api keys are correct in account in settings, and I have made sure that my stripe account is verified, and NOT in TEST mode.

You can login to my WP install here -

*****Content Removed by PC for security reasons*******

My strupe is also the same login info. You can see that the ERROR code i presented does not match ANY of the KEYS on file in the admin. Could it be that the script is not updating the keys?

John

• MELONPUP
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi John,

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you on this but you might want to remove your login details from your post as they are publicly available.

When I submitted my question I thought I was contacting support directly, not posting on to a public forum, at least I know for future :wink:

Regards,
    Chrystopher

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @johnathon_king

Thanks for posting on the forums. I am looking into the issue and will get back to you on this shortly.

@SEOSMC

Thanks for pitching in on this one. That is the reason we advise our users not to share any private info as when required we ask for that and we use the secure contact form for the same.

Screenshot attached :slight_smile:

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.