ProSites Stripe Gateway Error

Hi,
I have the ProSites plugin installed and I connected the gateway with stripe but whenever I signup a new blog the transaction won't go through. When I look at the logs on my stripe account it shows that a token has been created but the transaction doesn't process.

Why is this happening? Is this plugin compatible with Wordpress 4.6.1?

Please let me know.

Thank you!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Landon,

Yes, the plugin is compatible with WordPress 4.6.1. I tested Pro sites plugin, in WordPress 4.6.1, with Stripe sandbox enabled, I wasn't able to replicate this issue, the payment processed without any problem.

It seems like the issue is specific to your website, since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If the plugin conflict doesn't help, please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Landon
    • Flash Drive

Hi Nithin

I have installed a fresh installation of wordpress 4.6.1 without changing anything such as it theme / etc. I am still having the issue. Why is it creating a token but not processing the transaction?

Thank you,
    Landon

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Landon,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It seems like you are using localhost? It's tough to troubleshoot, and rule out the exact issue without checking your system. Just to be sure, could you please make sure whether you have entered the correct webhook url, under:
    https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/webhooks

If it's correct, could you please share the Stripe logs, so that we could give a closer look, maybe a screenshot.

To troubleshoot this issue further, could you please enable debug mode, so that we could have a better idea regrading this issue. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, please try to checkout using Stripe. If it fails, the related errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.