ProSites subscription Problem with Stripe

I'm in the process of setting up a multi-site for a branch level access for a company. I've set up the sites as I want and am trying to configure the ProSites, and for the most part it's going fine.

However, I just ran into something that could cause large problems later. I went to sites, then clicked on the level of a site to manage the subscription. When I did that, I noticed that it shows subscriber information from stripe, the last payment from stripe, invoice id, and even the customer email.

This sounds great, except that this is for a test site and is NOT being billed to by a client. that name, customer id, and such that it's pulling in is from an entirely different transaction from a different site to my Stripe account.

Obviously, this poses some issues because 1) I can't properly manage the correct user if the system doesn't understand who the user is, and 2) it's potentially a security risk by moving customer data to a site in which is does not belong.

I need help from this by WPMU and right away. I'm trying to launch this very soon and can't with this problem.

Additionally, I have a screen shot to show what I mean, but because it has confidential information on it, I'm not going to post it here.

Please advise asap.

Micha

Nastia

Hello @info504

I trust you are doing well today!

To make sure if I understand you well, you created a test user, bought a Pro Site subscription and the user information are incorrect, right?
    Have you used Live or Test Stripe gateway?

Would you please share with us some information, post here the test user's username along with the blog ID.

Also, please send screenshots from the Scribe Customers page that belongs to a test user.

You can email us directly to contact@wpmudev.org

Please include the following information

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nastia
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls
    - A screenshot from customer details
    - A screenshot from the "Response body" inside the Logs file.

Additionally, I have a screen shot to show what I mean, but because it has confidential information on it, I'm not going to post it here.

Please include in the emails this screenshot too.

We are waiting for your response!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Micha

Your team already has this access so you can go and see this. Please go to Network Admin > Sites, then click on the Pro Site love for blog ID 4. Immediately, you'll see the preset overview. The problem is that the subscriber information from Stripe, is from another website altogether. This included the subscriber information and the subscription information such as last payment, payment amount, email, etc.

This gateway is live, but it does the same in test mode.

Lastly, this is NOT a user in wordpress that I'm talking about so I'm not going to include a user info. I said it was the subscriber information that you can see in the Pro Sites manage sites overview section about the subscriber information as noted above.

Please look at this area and you will clearly see what I mean.

Thanks,
    Micha

Nastia

Hello Micha , I trust you are doing well today!

I have marked this tread as private, because of some sensitive information that is posted here.

Please open Stripe > Customers locate Customer ID: cus_66atBScJrGC6gD and check, if the payment invoice ID it's the same as the one bellow
    in_17rpR12Wt77xyAEPdOynXR4I

Also please confirm that the subscriber email information in the "Subscriber Information" tab is not matching with the information from the invoice ID I've posted above

Is the blog ID #4 was created by you or by another client? Does the Account History we see is from another site? Do you have another record at Stripe page that is related to the user that bought the site ID #4 ?

Please navigate on your Stripe account to Logs, locate the log for Customer ID: cus_66atBScJrGC6gD and post here the screenshot of the Response Body

I apologies for so many questions, but we would like to understand the issue better so we could provide you a solution. For now, I can't replicate this in my installation.

Please advise,

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Micha

Request 1

lease open Stripe > Customers locate Customer ID: cus_66atBScJrGC6gD and check, if the payment invoice ID it's the same as the one bellow

Yes, the invoice number is the same as the last transaction from this customers payments.

Request 2

Also please confirm that the subscriber email information in the "Subscriber Information" tab is not matching with the information from the invoice ID I've posted above

The information in the site is the same as the customer in Stripe, though no customer has signed up yet through this primelendinglocal.com website, including this customer. This customer in question was added to my stripe account via a gravity to stripe plugin from another site entirely. That's what makes this odd. The primelendinglocal.com site never once had ANY sign ups, much less this person, yet he's showing here as if he owns this site ID.

Request 3

Is the blog ID #4 was created by you or by another client? Does the Account History we see is from another site? Do you have another record at Stripe page that is related to the user that bought the site ID #4 ?

As stated above, NO ONE has signed up through this site yet. I've manually created all sub-sites and manually given them extensions to the subscription class I have them in. Again, this is why it's so odd that this customer from another site is showing up here... he's never even heard of this site much less visited it or signed up for it.

Request 4

Please navigate on your Stripe account to Logs, locate the log for Customer ID: cus_66atBScJrGC6gD and post here the screenshot of the Response Body

I didn't take a screen shot because it's too long to do it in one shot. Instead, I copied the code here.

id: cus_66atBScJrGC6gD
    object: "customer"
    account_balance: 0
    cards:
    object: "list"
    count: 1
    data:
    id: card_15uNhl2Wt77xyAEP4Y38aAGD
    object: "card"
    address_city: null
    address_country: null
    address_line1: null
    address_line1_check: null
    address_line2: null
    address_state: null
    address_zip: null
    address_zip_check: null
    brand: "Visa"
    customer: cus_66atBScJrGC6gD
    cvc_check: "pass"
    dynamic_last4: null
    exp_month: 1
    exp_year: 2020
    fingerprint: "HdfzQZ6SxtgxgkgG"
    funding: "credit"
    last4: "0305"
    metadata:
    name: "Raymond Morris Jr."
    tokenization_method: null
    type: "Visa"
    has_more: false
    total_count: 1
    url: "/v1/customers/cus_66atBScJrGC6gD/cards"
    created: 1429708554
    currency: "usd"
    default_card: "card_15uNhl2Wt77xyAEP4Y38aAGD"
    default_source: "card_15uNhl2Wt77xyAEP4Y38aAGD"
    delinquent: false
    description: "P 1504 - 04"
    discount: null
    email: "raymorris1@comcast.net"
    livemode: true
    metadata:
    shipping: null
    sources:
    data:
    id: card_15uNhl2Wt77xyAEP4Y38aAGD
    object: "card"
    address_city: null
    address_country: null
    address_line1: null
    address_line1_check: null
    address_line2: null
    address_state: null
    address_zip: null
    address_zip_check: null
    brand: "Visa"
    cvc_check: "pass"
    dynamic_last4: null
    exp_month: 1
    exp_year: 2020
    fingerprint: "HdfzQZ6SxtgxgkgG"
    funding: "credit"
    last4: "0305"
    metadata:
    name: "Raymond Morris Jr."
    tokenization_method: null
    type: "Visa"
    url: "/v1/customers/cus_66atBScJrGC6gD/sources"
    subscriptions:
    data:
    id: sub_66atU9DuiLkh5s
    object: "subscription"
    application_fee_percent: null
    cancel_at_period_end: false
    canceled_at: null
    current_period_end: 1461330955
    current_period_start: 1458652555
    ended_at: null
    metadata:
    level: "1"
    period: "300"
    plan:
    id: stripesubscriptionpayment_19_1month_300
    object: "plan"
    amount: 30000
    created: 1429664908
    interval: "month"
    interval_count: 1
    metadata:
    name: "Flex - TLS"
    statement_descriptor: null
    trial_period_days: null
    statement_description: null
    quantity: 1
    start: 1429708555
    tax_percent: null
    trial_end: null
    trial_start: null
    url: "/v1/customers/cus_66atBScJrGC6gD/subscriptions"
    subscription:
    id: sub_66atU9DuiLkh5s
    object: "subscription"
    application_fee_percent: null
    cancel_at_period_end: false
    canceled_at: null
    current_period_end: 1461330955
    current_period_start: 1458652555
    ended_at: null
    metadata:
    level: "1"
    period: "300"
    plan:
    id: stripesubscriptionpayment_19_1month_300
    object: "plan"
    amount: 30000
    created: 1429664908
    interval: "month"
    interval_count: 1
    metadata:
    name: "Flex - TLS"
    statement_descriptor: null
    trial_period_days: null
    statement_description: null
    quantity: 1
    start: 1429708555
    tax_percent: null
    trial_end: null
    trial_start: null

Please review and let me know.

Nastia

Hello @info504

I trust you are doing well today!

This issue is quite strange. I had a feedback from a developer, and he mentioned that something must have gone wrong while importing information from Stripe account.

Would you please downgrade to the previous version of the Pro Sites and check if the issue still persist?

To download the previous version, visit the Pro Sites project page:
    - click on Changelog,
    - locate the version 3.5.1.9 and
    - click on the Download button

Then connect via FTP or use File Maneged from your cPanel, navigate to .../wp-content/plugins/ directory:
    - Rename the pro-sites folder to something else (in case something goes wrong, you can restore it by renaming it back)
    - Unzip and upload the content of the downloaded file

Let us know how it went!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Micha

I'm not going to downgrade here because this has been persistent since I put this plugin in. (I have been working on this for a while). I started this about 6 months ago and this error has been there the entire time, so stepping back one version isn't going to change it.

Please review again with your developer and see if you can find another solution. Thanks.

Micha

Nastia

Hello Micha

My apologies for delayed responce!

Currently our developer looking into this. Would you please send to us your credentials so a developer can take a closer look?

You can send your credentials using our secure contact form:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

We are waiting for your email!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Nastia

Hello Micha,

Hope you're doing well!

It's been some time from your last reply. Please let us know if this issue still occurs on your site.

Our developers can't replicate the same. If the issue still persists, please send to us your site's credentials so we could have a closer look. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Waiting for your email.

Kind regards,
    Nastia