Prosites upgrade for Super Admin?

Ok this could possibly be one of the dumbest questions I've asked but...since I cannot figure this out myself...I'm going to throw it out there...

When I created the network it set-up my main Super Admin Site as my main site...

Pro Sites is counting that site (my main site) as a supporter site...meaning I have a "Level" I set my sites in site admin to forever..Is this correct because if I click on "YouAccount" In my main site...I have to upgrade....Is there a way for Prosites to know my personal accounts are not supporter accounts?

Did I do something wrong again...:smiley:

• david_whitby
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Does the admin status apply to amount of data allowed that the super admin can use as the highest level on my multisite install is limited so does my super admin status supersede the limits on allowed space of the highest account which it is set at on the manage levels page.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post however you posted on the back of a 9 month old thread. To get a quicker response you can open up your own support thread, this will then let our staff know.

Web space in WordPress is placed on the site and not the user regardless of their role.

Thanks.

• david_whitby
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for the response it's ok about the delay it was just a thought I had.

Is it better to start a new thread or continue here?

So if I offer say 750mb for the highest level of user thats the most space i would have on the main site on my mu.

Thanks

Dave

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

I'm pinged onto this thread now so its ok to continue here for now.

But I'd hate for future posts to be missed, so it would be cool if when you need further help you create your own post unless you find a relevant one which is current.

So if I offer say 750mb for the highest level of user thats the most space i would have on the main site on my mu.

I'm not fully sure of the question here?

But if its about space then you define that per level in Pro Sites. Screenshots attached.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.