Prosites User to Chose plugins during sign up from categories

Hi,

Is there a way the user can be given the choice o plugins from different categories - let us say which mailing list plugin he wants, which CRM plugin he wants etc.. while signing up... All may the same price.. i don't need to vary prices under a sign up pro-site level group.. but there should be an option to select plugins

• Ash

Hello @Tk

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

This is not possible out of the box I am afraid. What you can do is to provide a form to the user where you can list out all the plugins and the user can send the from requesting his required plugins. Then you can manually enable those plugins for his site. In this way, you don't even need Pro Sites though.

Otherwise, it will need a fair amount of custom code to include this feature in Pro Sites. Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash

• Tk

Hmm,,, I guess this is a good suggestion.
    I can use Sybre's Gravity Forms multipage plugin to request for specific options and I can call out which are the premium ones which are free ones...
    Thanks for giving this idea.
    Again, WPMUDEV community will highly benefit from Sybre's multipage Gravity Forms Registratuon Add on for Prosites.. It must be offiialy adopted and further maintained/developed.