Prosites Warning Notice

This warning appears in the ProSites in the cancellation section of the plugin.

Warning: Division by zero in /home/mydomain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-paypal-express-pro.php on line 544

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

wecreateyou,

Hi there!

I can't seem to find any standard reason for the Division by Zero error in ecommerce, except for issue with IPN settings.

Have you input all of your Instant Payment Notification settings via paypal?

Have you checked the line indicated in the error? Perhaps there is some indication there...

very interesting.

Best,

Kimberly

• wecreateyou
    • The Crimson Coder

Double and triple checked everything and there's still a warning. The only thing I have done recently is update the plugin and tried the Stripe Gateway for testing. The line 544 refers to a refund function that calculates the prorated number of days. beyond that I don't know why this message appears.

Any help is appreciated.

• wecreateyou
    • The Crimson Coder

I'm not using Stripe currently but I did test it. I might use it in the future. I'm not sure what you mean with the trial period. I have trial set to 7 days not sure where else I could be effecting this setting other than the settings menu under Pro Sites.

I have been testing a lot and doing manual upgrades downgrades and cancellations. I think maybe one of these actions has made the the Warning appear. Since there technically is no refund for sites created outside of the ProSites signup, maybe that has something to do with it.

I think that manually upgrading a site after it has fallen back to free status produces the warning. Can you try this and let me know?

• wecreateyou
    • The Crimson Coder

After running another test...

I had to cancel the subscription to get rid of the warning. Luckily this is all just testing so cancelling the subscription doesn't affect anything. In any event, there shouldn't be a code warning but it looks like only specific situations that such a warning will occur. I'm sure this will eventually be improved and since it's sort of isolated I'll just cancel those test subscriptions.

It's definitely something to pass along to the dev but I'm thinking it's isolated to testing subscriptions with manual extensions etc.

• wecreateyou
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Aaron,

I don't know what they were, and I've cancelled all the subscriptions now (only tests anyway) so now the warning doesn't appear. But to answer your question...

In all sites the "term" column has the value "manual" except one which is has a value of "1"

The sites are all (except that one) have a value of "Trial" for the gateway right now and the trials have been manually extended.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.