Prosites/Premium Plugins - User Nav

I have prosites installed on my multisite and I have enabled the premium plugins. When I login as a subuser I get a prosites item in my upper admin nav and my left admin nav. I believed this is where premium plugins would be listed, however, both links take me out of the admin section to a page on the primary site that shows me how to upgrade and what my status is.

Additionally, I have no plugins link listed in my subuser admin account anywhere. I have a mix of network activated and non activated plugins and I have a mix of plugins listed for the multiple levels I have created. I can't figure out what has gone wrong here. Please advise.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @to your Dashboard

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

This is default. The Pro Site item you see from there the user will see there level subscription and if they want they can upgrade.

About premium plugins sections, you will allow them to use your plugins. You will be able to define which level of pro sites should have access which plugins. That's what premium plugins section for :slight_smile:

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Ahh, now I see what you mean. You need to enable Plugin menu from network admin.

Please go to Network Admin > Settings > Network settings and look for Enable Administrative Menu and check the box for plugins. And save.

It should be appeared now.

Please let me know if you find this is helpful, or if you have any further questions.

Cheers
    Ash

• Justin
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Ashok,

I updated prosites this morning and it looks like this issue has returned. I would really like to get this resolved. I also tried your suggestion from earlier to ensure that the plugins are enabled on the "enable administrative options" menu and the check box is checked and will not uncheck so that I can recheck the option.

Thanks for all your help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.