protect my course pro and video gallery pages with protect content or membership plugin?

Which is the best route to protect my courses and my video gallery? I want to see if there is a way to do drip content for course pro? and I also want want a membership site that will protect the course as well as my video page? How do I do this? I want to offer both of them as a paid subscription but only offer one price for both of them. Is the best route to go protect content plugin or membership? Or maybe both?! Either way I do I accomplish this? thank you so much for the help in advance!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Garrett,

Hope you're doing well today!

Just Protected Content can do this for you. You can use the URL groups to protect Courses/Course Content and depending how you are displaying your video gallery you can likely just protect the page if that is the case, or use the shortcode protection like this:

[ms-protect-content id="47"] video here [/ms-protect-content]

You can protect both with the same membership, that way you can charge just the one price, would that work? You could create 3 memberships if you like and have 1 that protects courses, then 1 that protects video and a last one that protects all of it :slight_smile:

How does this sound? If you need any further help setting it up then just let us know!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.