Protected Content Activation causes a redirect loop

Protected Content Activation causes a redirect loop and the site goes down. It seems to work with the permalinks set to default but not with pretty links.

I know this may be an easy fix but I have not been able to come across any solutions in the support forum.

Thanks in advance for helping to resolve.

WS

• Tyler Postle

Hey there WS,

It should work fine with pretty permalinks as well, I have might set to pretty permalinks now and I'm not getting a redirect loop.

Would you mind checking for plugin conflicts by deactivating your other plugins and seeing if it then works?

I see you have support staff access granted; however, I don't want to change the permalinks since it will bring your site down and I have no way to deactivate the plugin again after :p

If doing the plugin test doesn't work, then do you mind sending in your FTP and WP login so I can test it out further :slight_smile: this way if anything goes wrong I can deactivate the plugin via FTP.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Look forward to hearing back Cimc!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.