Protected Content instead of Membership

Hello,

I have seen that you guys have just launched the Protected Content plugin which looks gorgeous, congratulations. :slight_smile:

I have purchased the Membership plugin 10 days ago thinking that this is the best solution available, however, now I see that you are promoting this new, better plugin.

I'm kind of disappointed because this didn't came as an upgrade and now I'm stuck with a plugin which will soon be deprecated. I believe that it would be nice to offer us, the members which only needed one plugin and didn't paid for a full membership account some sort of an upgrade.

It's just like purchasing a piece of electronics and after a few days, the producer launch a new, better version.

That being said, would it be possible to get the Protected Content instead of the Membership plugin?

Thank you,
Bogdan

• Timothy Bowers

Hey Bogdan,

Awww, don't be disappointed, it's easily fixed and has been. No need to signup for the Protected Content plugin separately because I've just swapped you over.

Go download the Protected Content plugin and have a good play :slight_smile:

It's just like purchasing a piece of electronics and after a few days, the producer launch a new, better version.

That actually always happens (although maybe they make you wait more than a few days), in fact tech is outdated before it even hits the shelves. Kind of annoying, so I totally get what you're saying.

Hope you enjoy the Protected Content plugin. :slight_smile:

Take care and have a great day!

• Bogdan

Oh wow that's amazing, thank you so much! :slight_smile:
    Frankly, I wasn't expecting to get the new plugin because after all I got what I paid so this is a great surprise. Once again, your customer support is spot on.

As for the tech comparison, yes I know that this is exactly how it goes but when you purchase something just to find out that a newer version will appear in a few days...well, the feeling is not so great. :slight_smile:

Once again, thank you for your understanding. This will count a lot when it comes to purchase new products.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.