Protected Content is Hiding Categories and Posts

Hello,

I am testing Protected Content on a website, I created the memberships and categories that will be protected.

But Protected Content is hiding the categories and the posts inside them, this way it is impossible to tease people into trying to click on the posts and later buying the memberships.

Home page is set to latest posts, I have two categories, both with protected content, and 2 test articles, one for each category. Categories are hidden and posts don't show.

Please advice

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Emanuel Arauz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

But Protected Content is hiding the categories and the posts inside them,

Do you mean the Protected Content is not displaying posts and categories links at all or is it displaying the Protected Content page on clicking on these links?

To troubleshot the issue i accessed your site pronosticosa1.com but i didn't find there any post/categories instead getting the message "No hay categorías" in place of categories.

Is this because i am not logged in/ member?

I want to see your Protected Content plugin settings to troubleshoot the issue.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @Emanuel Arauz

Sorry the response took a while longer than expected. Appreciate your patience.

Can you turn off all protection settings and check if the categories display ? This issue looks like a case of simple misconfiguration.

Also try swapping negative rules and positive rules on your site. If that does not work can you re-enable support access so one of us can take a look ?

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.