Protected content message showing before page navigation

Please note that my site is live. When the user is logged out the teaser content is showing in the wrong place.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Jeremy

Hope you're having a good day!

I've tried to have a closer look at your site, but, unfortunately, I wasn't able to open the login page, I get the following error:

This page isn’t working
    www.***.org redirected you too many times.

Let me know if you have the same error on your end.

In order to diagnose your issue, I'd request you to perform the two things mentioned in the following:
    1. Plugin conflict test (from your chat I've found out that you able to perform it on Monday or Tuesday as there's less traffic.
    First of all, I would recommend you to create a full backup of your site.
    Then, the simplest way to perform a plugin conflict test:
    * Login to your site via FTP
    * Navigate to wp-content
    * Rename the plugins folder to _plugins
    * Move the plugin folder (ex: membership) you want to test from _plugins to plugins
    * Then, one at a time, move other plugin folders over from _plugins to plugins until the symptom returns

NOTE: While you are doing this, do not visit WP Admin -> Plugins on your site. This will ensure that your plugins remain active when you copy them back over.

Please, let us know about results of the test.

2. Enable wp debug and check debug log. It helps us to see if there are any critical error on your site those could be the cause of the issue.

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please make sure to add the above code just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Then, you'd need to replicate issue again. After replicating it, go to /wp-content folder and check if there is the file called debug.log. If it's there, download it, save as .txt file and attach to your next reply.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.