Protected Content multiple bills and still no access

I have had a few members now who have paid, had the IPN sent from paypal, but their membership is showing expired. Their membership also shows an expired date a month in the future. These members also have multiple bills on or around the same date ( i.e. May 23, May 23, May 24) all for the same account and for one membership. See screenshots below. Does the plugin create a daily bill until it shows paid? How can I grant access to this user without assigning him a membership manually? I have tried changing the status on the bills to "paid" and that did not work. To add, we had our payment method changed from paypal single to paypal standard and members who signed up prior to the change are still getting monthly bills for the paypal single membership. Is there a way to stop these bills from being sent?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @EZMoney! :slight_smile:

I'm not seeing that you're running the latest version of Protected Content presently, could you try updating please, and letting me know if that helps please?

If not, then could I ask what happened around the time things started to go downhill here? Did this start to occur after you changed payment gateways?

Does the plugin create a daily bill until it shows paid?

I'm not aware of it doing this right off the bat, at least from what the settings within Protected Content have to offer.

How can I grant access to this user without assigning him a membership manually?

At the moment, we're going to have to assign access to him manually, as the only other option would be to get him back up and running with a valid, active subscription.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.