Protected Content Plugin Pre Sale Question

Good Morning.

Before purchasing the Protected Content Plugin, I would like to make sure that it has the functionality that we need. We need to be able to allow non-members to view the CoursePress courses long description and all of the details about the course, but the user has to be a member to enroll in the course.

From what I have read it sounds like this plugin is a very powerful tool, but I just wanted to make sure it specifically had that capability before purchase.

Thank you for your time.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey HIG,

I hope you're having a great day and thank your for your question!

It's totally doable with a pair this pair of our plugins. You can let visitors access the course description and preview by checking relevant options in the course configuration (see image).

Then you can create a custom enrollment process page by creating an ordinary WP page with this shortcode:

[cp_pages page="enrollment_process"]

This page's content can then be protected with Protected Content, so only the members will be able to access it.

If you have any further questions on this, please ask. I'll be glad to assist!

Cheers,
    Adam

• HIG
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Good Afternoon!

I have the details section set up correctly and it shows the course structure perfectly, but I am hoping to get some assistance on setting up the Protected Content.

I have the Membership portion set up as a Standard Membership and have protected a page for Members Only to have access to the enrollment process page that I created. I have changed the settings from a Virtual page to the page I created called "Enrollment Process". If I click on "Enroll Now" it still allows anyone to sign-up for the class. I'm not sure what I am missing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @HIG,

I would like to have a closer look at this if you could allow support access to your site so I can check your setup.
    However it might be best to open new thread regarding this question and then grant access, dealing with multiple questions in same thread will only slow down response times.

You can start a new thread here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.