Protected content plugin update issue

In my wp-admin for haylestorm.net I show 1.1.9.2 version of Protected Content. No available updates show.

In my dashboard on WPMUdev.org I am shpwn ver 1/1/0/3 is available.

How do I get the available update to show in my WordPress backend on the site so I can update it?

• Jude

Hey there Bob,

I suppose waiting with anything WPMU seems to be the rule...

I don't think its fair to generalize and make such a statement. We try our best to give our members what they ask for and given the scale it requires prioritizing tasks. We invest our resources in features and projects that a lot of members are interested in.

If something is critical to you and you can't afford to wait you are welcome to use our Jobs Board.

I've been waiting for months for the ParketPress 3/0 update...

If MarketPress is what you mean then all I can say is its actively being developed and nearing release. It is a major release with a lot of new features and improvements added in. It requires considerable design / development / testing efforts to get right. Im sure a lot of members here will find the wait worth it as opposed to getting something half baked but sooner.

Get in touch for anything specific you face, in a new thread and we'd be happy to help. I am marking this one as resolved.

Cheers
    Jude

• Bob

I don't think its fair to generalize and make such a statement.

Read thru this. Pay particular attention to the comment of Thu Feb 19 2015, 12:54:57 AM and then we'll talk "fair".

We invest our resources in features and projects that a lot of members are interested in.

Read that entire thread. I'd say that a lot of your clients are interested. And waiting. And waiting.
    And losing paying clients because of it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.