Protected Content plugin users not asked for payment

I've setup multiple subscription tiers. I've configured Stripe as my payment provider. However, in some instances, when users attempt to subscribe, if they are not already signed in they are asked to login. In other instances, when users attempt to subscribe, they are shown the tiers and then asked to register for the site. They are never asked for payment information, however, and are instead marked as paid without ever having paid. Even when I just look at the page, it says I've been billed, which I haven't. Also: the plugin's CSS is not properly displaying, whether I'm using my theme or the default WordPress theme.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Daniel Sieradski, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

However, in some instances, when users attempt to subscribe, if they are not already signed in they are asked to login.

Just to be certain, the "Subscriptions" or "Subscribe" links are being clicked, and not the "Login/Manage Account", right?

I'm always seeing the list of subscriptions when I click on the first two links, but it asks me to log in on the third link listed here (as expected).

In other instances, when users attempt to subscribe, they are shown the tiers and then asked to register for the site. They are never asked for payment information, however, and are instead marked as paid without ever having paid. Even when I just look at the page, it says I've been billed, which I haven't.

I'm still not finding that I'm being asked for that, though I am now seeing the payment button on the page (it wasn't showing up in the live chat session earlier today). As it turns out, the Stripe gateway, while configured, wasn't actually active yet on the site.

I flipped the switch there for you, so it's up on the page now. :slight_smile:

Also: the plugin's CSS is not properly displaying, whether I'm using my theme or the default WordPress theme.

Just for the sake of thoroughness, could you try disabling the other plugins on your site temporarily, along with setting the theme to the Twenty Fourteen theme, and seeing if that gets that table looking as it should?

Thanks a bunch, looking forward to your feedback! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.