Protected content register Page is out of sync

I have 4 plans - monthly, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscription.

but it's lined up 12 than 3 than 6 than monthly.

can these not be reordered?

I tried to deactivate and activate in order and that did not work. I don't have to delete and add them back do I?

Many thanks,

Jude

Hi Greg

You can create that page by using short codes instead.

For example this shows a table of Membership details with ID = 5 , then 4 and 3

[ms-membership-title id="5" label=""]
    [ms-membership-price id="5" currency="no" label="Only today:"]
    [ms-membership-details id="5"]
    [ms-membership-buy id="5" label="Buy now!"]

[ms-membership-title id="4" label=""]
    [ms-membership-price id="4" currency="no" label="Only today:"]
    [ms-membership-details id="4"]
    [ms-membership-buy id="4" label="Buy now!"]

[ms-membership-title id="3" label=""]
    [ms-membership-price id="3" currency="no" label="Only today:"]
    [ms-membership-details id="3"]
    [ms-membership-buy id="3" label="Buy now!"]

Hope that helps

Jude

Patrick

Hey there @Greg

I hope you're having a great day!

You can fully customize the /register page on your site using the built-in shortcodes for each membership.

Go to Protect Content > Help > Shortcodes in your admin, and scroll down to the 2nd section where you see Membership shortcodes.

There, you'll find the shortcodes you need to use to set up your /register page exactly the way you want it for each of your memberships. Remember to include at least the membership ID in each shortcodes though, like so:

[ms-membership-title id="5"]
    [ms-membership-price id="5"]
    [ms-membership-details id="5"]
    [ms-membership-buy id="5"]

You can even use these shortcodes inside other elements on your page, like fancy boxes created with a different shortcode plugin like Shortcodes Ultimate. Or simply wrap 'em in a div container with a custom class that you can style yourself with a bit of custom CSS.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member

Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Greg,

What I am saying is I set the register page and it has the signup boxes on there. I cannot remove them as when I go to the edit page, it does not show the signup boxes. does this make sense?

When edit the register page then do you see the text and shortcode something like following?

[ms-note type="info"]We have the following subscriptions available for our site. To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details.[/ms-note]
    [ms-membership-signup]

If yes then just remove the shortcode ms-membership-signup from the above content in the register page and add the shortcodes that my colleagues have suggested you in their previous replies.

I have tested it on my test site and it worked fine for me.

If you are facing any issue with it then would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi