protected content showed on frontpage

Hi,
when you are not logged in as anything and come to the site, then the first image you see is a image that is set as protected in the module(this image http://puu.sh/fbEvF/537e2dacf9.jpg). But I can still see it when I'm not logged in. Which I should not.

Then I subscribe to our free subscription that grants limited access, it does not have access to the image on the front page so it does not show up when you are logged in for that subscription, as it should. (so this part is working as it should)

But then you upgrade that limited subscription to a subscription with full access to the site and now you still cant see the image on the front page. Even though you have access to it if you go to that post directly.

I have sent login information to George who also forwarded it to Vaughan, so if you could please take a look that would be appreciated.

• Patrick

Hi there @Jonathan

I hope you're well today!

I got the login information you sent and logged into your site to try to help out here.

My first impression is that it looks like the slider you are using in the Visual Composer on the page you have set for your front page is pulling in that image even though it is attached to a post and should be protected.

I'll need to do some testing on my own install to see if I can reproduce this behavior.

Please keep this ticket open and I'll post again as soon as I have something to report.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.