protected content - showing a different message to each member type

Im using the protected content plugin, Latest version, and am trying to create a page that has a different message depending on the membership type. Eg. if I have 3 membership levels, Gold, silver, bronze and a bronze user logs in, i want it to say "welcom bronze user you are at the lowest membership level" but if a gold user logs in, I want it to say "welcome super high member, you rock!"

It seems like using the following doesn't work:
[ms-protect-content id="2334"]

message for gold
[/ms-protected-content]

[ms-protect-content id="2368"]

message for bronze
[/ms-protected-content]

How can I do what I described above?

Thanks,

Hagai

• Hagai

Yes please, I think it would be a very useful feature. Let me give you my use case and maybe you can help me figure out how to do it. Imaging a development team consisting of Project Manager, Team Lead, designers, and developers.
    Each user is assigned a different membership type. When a designer logs in, i want to show him content related to the design of the project. Similarly, when a developer logs in, i want to show them developer related content. Right now I have it all on the same page. So ideally, if I can section off parts and only display them to the right people, that would be great.

Alternatively, Can I redirect users to a page based on their membership type. That is, if a developer logs in, i redirect him to the developer page.

Thoughts??

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.