Protection rules calendar is off

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that the Protection rules calendar is off. For dripped content, when you select the date you want it to be revealed, it then sets the date to the day before the day you select in the "reveal content" field. I just wanted to let you know for future updates.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Karlie,

I could confirm that this is not working on your site, however I could not replicate this issue on my testing site (dates are set properly). Do you maybe remember what triggered that issue on your site? Was it WordPress update or plugin (new plugin, other plugin update)?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Karlie
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I think it changed when I installed the last update to membership 2 pro. Before it said the time (in addition to the date) in the "reveal content" field, which was 4pm and I couldn't change it. Now it doesn't say the time, and has that glitch that I told you about, but I know that it did give access to the level right at 4pm. I don't need it changed for now but wanted to notify you and also to see if there is a way to change the time of access in addition to the date.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Karlie,

Strange - I rolled back to previous version and it didn't showed me hour, only date. But I noticed that you are using PHP 5.2 version on your hosting - this version is not recommended by WordPress any more (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/ ). Is there a possibility you could update to at least 5.4 version (5.6 would be of course better)? You might need to contact your hosting provider to change that.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.