Provide "Service Provider" Access to Create his own service and service assignment in Appo

Hi,

I was wondering if there is way when I assign somebody as the service provider and I have given them access to create their own GCAL and Exception etc, they can create their own services and assign themselves to those services.

I dont want the administrator to create the services and assign the service provider to those services, instead the service provider be able to do it themselves. I cannot give service provider access to the settings page via the administrative settings add-on as he will have access to everything under the settings. I want to limit his access only to add his own services to the list of services unless already available in the dropdown.

Please let me know, if that is feasible.

• Ash

Hello @Tk

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

The only option is to use Administrative add on, there is no other way out of the box. You may need to customize the plugin to do so.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

One thing I should mention that, if the providers use gcal integration, then either you have to give them the FTP details (not recommended at all) to upload the key file, or you have to upload the key file on behalf of them.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.