Provider page setup - Appointments+ plugin

I would like to create a secure page for my client (who is also the provider) to login to manage appointments. I am getting very confused with how to create a calendar that shows her appointments that are scheduled and the details of clients who have booked them. I see that I can have a list on the page once the booking has been confirmed - but I would like to avoid the client going to the dashboard and make it as simple as possible. Is there an easy way to replicate the details on the dashboard with confirmation capabilities etc and also include a calendar view to show what times are booked and by who? can you provide me with the code to use please??

I am sorry if I am asking too much of the product - I am very happy about the front end booking page and how it works for customers. Just need to make things smooth for my client (provider).

Thanks heaps
Lisa

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for your post on the forums. Thanks for the kind words about how you like the plugin :slight_smile:

So what you are trying to do is showing up clients appointments on the frontend on a page to make it simple for them ? Right ?

What about using the below shortcode

[app_my_appointments allow_cancel="1"]

Can you try that out please and let me know if that works ?

You can find more shortcodes here : http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=app_shortcodes

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Lisa,

Just checking in to see if you managed to get this one sorted out.

Please let me know by reopening the thread by marking "not resolved" and making a post so that I can assist accordingly.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Lisa
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I managed to use the google integration to link appointment to my clients calendar. The steps you included worked perfectly thank you. This allows her to see easily who has booked in what time. I will still have to give her access to the dashboard - just looking for a plugin to configure the dashboard to show exactly what she needs on login.

Thanks again for your help.

Lisa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.