Pulling my hair out!

ok...

I have setup Auto-Blog using this template... Blogs MU
I have also used this template as my main site and have not encountered these issues so here goes...

First. I activated the widgets to come up on the right side of the page but for some reason they are coming up on the left side of the main page. And then when I click to go to a sub page of the site the widgets appear on the right side of the page like they are supposed to.... Not sure what is going on here. I would like the widgets to show on the right side on all pages. including the main page.

2nd. When logged in I am able to see the site like it is supposed to look (Except the Widgets being on the left on Main site( Item #1)
When I am logged out, the main page shows correct but when I click on a link on the main page and go into the site the widget board on the right disappears along with the footer of the template...

See example. http://www.zblogging.com/realnewsupdates/

When you go there you will see main page.. Click on one of the links in the page and you will see the widgets move to the right well I should say white space where the widgets should be and scrolling down the footer of the page is missing... Along with an Adsense ad...

Please help..
Thanks Tim