Purchase Appointments plug-in

When I try to purchase the Appointments plug-in, I am brought to a page for an upgrade of my membership. I do not want to upgrade at this time, simply purchase the plug-in.

• chris_zacker
    • New Recruit

I had purchased a different plug-in within the past thirty days(which is actually a single plug-in subscription for 30 days at $19 a month-correct?). So when I had attempted to purchase another plug-in(Appointment+) I was directed to upgrade my membership to a full subscription. Even after I cancelled that plug-in's subscription, I was still directed to upgrade my membership. I ended up creating another account and buying the Appointments+plug-in(plug-in subscription) with the new account. A very roundabout way, but I needed the plug-in for a client. Thanks for your concern.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings chris_zacker,

Thank you for explaining the situation in detail so that I know what the right course of action is to take which happens to be contacting the billing department so they can sort this issue out for us.

Please direct any billing concerns to our contact form here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Hopefully they can make it so you can pick up the plugin in the manner you desire.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.