Pure Spa Theme from 9wpthemes

Four or Five people have taken a look at my website to try and figure out the theme and NO ONE can get it to work. We think we have tried everything besides hire the people we bought it from to install it for us. We paid for the theme, we don't want to pay double for them to install it.

We installed the demo, like their instructions specified, but it doesn't show up. We were suddenly making headway, then someone on the team deleted all of our progress. We were hitting up against a wall anyway.

We are trying to install the Pure Yoga, and get it to work. Currently, no matter if we publish the pages, set them to default, or what, only an obnoxious notebook with my email address shows when we search for the website. It says "Under construction." We are very frustrated, and one person on the team suggested we ask you guys. Can you please help us?

Here are the instructions outlined by the producer: http://docs.9wpthemes.com/ I already gave you guys access to the website.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Lori,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and notice that there was a "Maintenance mode" enabled on "Theme Options -> General -> Maintenance Mode" page so I disabled it but that didn't help.

I have then checked the page source and it seems like that "notepad" page is not even a WordPress page. It looks like there was a static "under construction" page on the server and it's taking over.

If you go in your dashboard to the "Posts -> All posts" page and click on "View" link for the "Hello world" post, you'll be taken directly to that post and the proper page (with your theme) will be served to you.

To fix that, please access your site via FTP (or cPanel "File Manager") tool and in the root folder of your WP install (where the "/wp-admin" folder and the "wp-config.php" file are) look for "index.html" or "index.htm" file.

If it's there, rename it to something like "oldindex.html" and that should "unblock" access to your site.

In case you needed further assistance with that, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam