Q & A 1.4.3.3 is Not Working

I just downloaded the latest version of Q&A (1.4.3.3) and I'm having 3 major issues:

1) When I'm logged in (as a non admin user) and I try to access the Q&A feature, I get redirected. I set the capabilities in Questions-Settings and it seems to not recognize my role. (By the way, I do have BuddyPress and Membership network activated)

2) When asking a question (as admin or a qa visitor) and I press the submit button, I get the following error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/qa/core/edit.php on line 359

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/qa/core/edit.php:359) in /home/xadmin/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

Even with the error message, it does seem to submit the question when asking as an admin.

3) When I do manage to submit a question and an answer successfully, and visit my Q&A profile, it shows that I have 1 answer, but 0 questions. Yet the answer is to the question that I posted. When I click on the answers tab, it shows me the question, instead of the answer. And when I click on the questions tab, it shows that I have 0 questions.

I know you just updated this plugin a few days ago, but there are still some major bugs going on here.

Can you help me get this plugin working?

Thanks