Q & A - added functionality question

I am looking for help with the Q & A plugin. How can I create the following functionality: A user asks a question, others answer the question and the answers are view able by location, e.g. city name or zip code?
jw

• phyve
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

You could always create another taxonomy called say (QA City) and assign it to the Q & A post type.

Then add the form option to select a city in the ask question template.

There are a couple custom post type plugins that will allow you to create additional taxonomies (categories or tags)

Not sure if that helps

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi There,

Just checking in and i see that we are still waiting for a response from our dev @Hakan , This can take longer than normal as our devs have many threads to anwer, but i am tagging him again in case this thread has somehow dropped off his feed.

Cheers

Tom

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.