Q & A plugin being set up within Buddypress groups

Q & A Plugin
Okay, so I'm setting up a learning environment and am using worpress 3.5.1 and Buddypress 1.7.2. Classes will be held in Buddypress groups and I need the Q & A plugin to enable the ability for students to ask questions about the course, so therefore, I need a category-based (one category for each course) Q & A page for each group. How do I do this?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings extremeadmin,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

I do not know of a way to do this without using sub sites to host each Q&A session and I did not see anything helpful in this specific regards in the Q&A usage page.

Since I cannot envision this working any other way then that I described, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

Sorry. The plugin creates one set of Questions pages and everything is tied to them.

While there is a category field, it's multiple choice and they would have to select the right category. You couldn't force it by the Group they belong to.

Viewing Answers is a bit better. You can display a categories answers

/questions/categories/music/

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings extremeadmin,

With the lead developers post above, it appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.