Q: Can you have one service provider be assigned multiple services within the same time slot?

I would like to know:
Is there any relevant way of allowing a service provider to access multiple services at the same time? Yes, I know logically you can't be in two places at once. What if you have a user that is making appointments for parking places and really does not even need the service provider?

In other words, the service is multiple parking slots and I want to be able to assign this to one dummy service provider. Problem is when a parking slot is scheduled no slots are available after that. Would the I need an equal number of dummy service providers as parking slots? Please advise.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Anthony,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Appointments+ was designed as a one on one appointment plugin and there's no option to have multiple appointments set to one provider.

There is a workaround however by creating Dummy providers so you have same number of services and assign each provider to one service.

Now, since you have only one real provider there's no need to have provider selector at your booking page and you can remove that shortcode.

After that when someone books a service the plugin will book that appointment/parking spot and leave the other ones available as they have different providers that are handling it.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag