Q&A notification email subject broken

WP 3.3.1
Q&A 1.0.8
BP 1.5.4

The sitename in the subject of the email that gets sent out when a user has the profile setting "Get e-mail notifications about new questions" checked, is missing

The subject works fine if they use the front end "notifying me of followup answers via e-mail" link

Example, the broken subject email send out the subject of
[] New Question

When it should be
[My Site Name] New Question

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi bigt11

Thank you for posting to our Community Forum.

At first glance it seems it might be a small setting in a PHP file that requires some editing. Are you using any other languages instead of English for your BuddyPress and Q&A website? This might influence the settings within the PHP files responsible for the email notifications.

I will ask the Developer for feedback on this as well. Allow us some time to get back to you.

In the meantime, if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

GinaB

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi bigt11

I haven't heard back from you since my last post. Hope everything is well and that you're making headway with setting up your site.

I've been in touch with the Developer and he has confirmed that there is a possible solution for this error. Both of us were not able to recreate your error, so our set up must be different to yours. The Developer will release the update tomorrow.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

GinaB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.