q&a front end not loading pages

After installing I setup permissions and created a question and some categories. when I click to view it the page wont load. nothing on the front end loads. I deactivated all other plugins and still no go.

bizlantis.com

• DavidM

Hi chesterbailey,

Hmm, I'm venturing to guess it's a simple permalinks issue. Could you try re-setting your permalinks by visiting Settings > Permalinks to see if that does the trick?

If simply visiting the page doesn't sort it, could you try selecting the default setting, pressing Save, then selecting your preferred setting again and pressing Save?

Hopefully that'll do the trick, could you let us know?

Thanks,
    David

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.