Q&A is not compatible with the WordPress theme which my

Q&A is not compatible with the WordPress theme which my site uses. Does WPMU Dev have a refund policy for this sort of thing? Hopefully, nobody tells me to change my WordPress theme because I'm not going to change my entire website's look and feel in order to get a single plugin working.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Idin,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me a bit in detail what's the problem you are having with Q&A plugin so that i can help you to resolve it?

How did you confirm that it's not compatible with the theme you are using?

Does it work fine on your site with default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen?

Please advise.

For all billing related queries you can contact our billing and accounting department through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

- Choose "I have a billing question" in the drop down on the above form

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Idin

The QA section didn't even show up. I adjusted all the settings and I still couldn't get it to display properly. I didn't try it with any other themes. Again, I'm not going to change my website's theme in order to get this plugin to work. I'm sure if I REALLY wanted to spend a few hours, I could manually edit the HTML/CSS in order to get this closer to working, but I don't have that kind of time. The whole reason I bought this plugin was to make my life easier, which it hasn't.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Idin,

Thank you for your quick reply.

The QA section didn't even show up. I adjusted all the settings and I still couldn't get it to display properly.

Do you mean it doesn't display in the front end but its settings get displayed in the admin area?

I didn't try it with any other themes. Again, I'm not going to change my website's theme in order to get this plugin to work.

I am not telling you to change your website's theme. I am just asking you about how you have confirmed that it's not compatible with the theme you are using as you have mentioned in your question. Instead of theme this can be plugin related issue.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Idin,

For all billing related queries you can contact our billing and accounting department through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

- Choose "I have a billing question" in the drop down on the above form

If i can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a great day!

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.