Q&A not displaying properly

Hello,
I installed qa plugin and when clicking http://twojeflp.webd.pl/aloesnacodzien/questions/ask/
The plugin's frontend is dizzy (screenshots) I copied php file into my theme folder for some customisation. But can you tell me if that's a usual way it's been displayed at the beginning or it's not normal.
Could I get any help with organising the way it looks before digging into further customisation?

p.s. Just as a suggestion, maby it's worth to change the way of integration with a theme. Many plugins use shortcodes so you can display their content in any page you want....

• aecnu

Greetings szymonfortuna,

This certainly appears to be a css color problem directly related to a theme and/or the plugins css itself since it works OK with our production site as demonstrated here.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.