Q&A Not Respecting Capabilities

Q&A V 1.0.8
WP 3.3.1

An author can edit others questions and answers even though author capabilities specifically say not to allow it. Also the visitor capabilities options do not exist at all. (I think this issue is known).

An author can edit an administrators questions and answers even with the settings below

in the settings, authors capabilities have these checked
View questions.
Ask questions.
Edit questions.
Subscribe to new questions.
View answers.
Add answers.
Edit answers.

I do NOT have checked
Edit others' answers.
Edit others' questions

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi bigt11

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Thank you for posting to our Forum. We value feedback and feature requests from our Users as it helps us to constantly improve our products.

Since I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to Q&A and not yet familiar with all the features of it, I would prefer to get our more experienced Support Team on this one. Therefore please allow us some time to get back to you with an answer.

And in the meantime, if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi bigt11

I have been working with the Q&A Plugin to try and see if I have the same issues, but wasn't able to recreate your problem. I have therefore requested feedback from the Developer.

Until then, if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi bigt11

Just a quick update.

Please try to deactivate and then re-activate the Q&A Plugin again. If this doesn't solve the issue with capabilities, please let me know immediately.

Waiting for your feedback and then we'll take it from there.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.