Q&A plugin bug, and clash with Domain Mapping plugin

Errors:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/gutiersa/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 45

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/gutiersa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php on line 525

Oops! That page can’t be found.
Oops! That page can’t be found. if domain mapping is disabled

My set up is a multi site. I installed the Q&A plugin via network dashboard then enabled it at my main site. Questions can be entered fine in the back end. Problem is when you want to enter an answer. When there have been no answers recorded, the error message above is generated if you click on the "add new" link. Instead an auto draft entry is entered into the database with blank content, and a value of 0 into the post_parent field of the wp_posts table (post_type "answer":wink:. The guid generates was #answerID (for example: #answer-31, as opposed to the complete permalink).

I was able to enter a question in the front end, with an answer. Apparently the data was generated correctly, and entered into the database. The answer was associated with the appropriate question ID (ie. post_parent field was populated correctly). Next time I accessed the backend Questions > Answers dialogue, the "add new" button was gone. This time however the previously entered answer was visible, along with part of the previously generated "auto draft" answer. The Answer screen showed the error again.

I tried everything with both Domain Mapping enabled and disabled. It seems if the post_parent field in the database is 0, an error message is generated. I entered data manually into the db, and I was able to get rid of the error messages. I did a lot of trial and error so I could summit accurate information. I am sure that the error message is generated when post_parent field is 0, or when one tries to enter an answer only from the back end (no question associated). The latter generates the database entry that contains the 0 value.

I like this plugin. I hope it can be fixed. I could look at it, but I am not a programmer, I would need guidance.

Thanks